Friday, November 5, 2010

So Silly

So tonight as Joelle ate dinner (or rather played with dinner), she had to have her little pumpkin from the patch next to her. The next thing we know, she was talking to it. After the pumpkin patch I drew a jack-o-lantern face on each side. One side was smiling and the other side was the wicked toothless grin. Joelle turned the pumpkin to each face and would say nice pumpkin and mean pumpkin. I love my pumpkin. Then she took a picture of a bunch of us from David's Bar Mitzvah and shoved it in her pumpkin's face and she said, "look at my family". She tried naming everyone for the pumpkin. Then she would pick the pumpkin up and hug it:) It was so entertaining to watch her. I love that she is able to occupy herself and that she has an imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment