Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh Damn It!

So, you know what they say, you are what you eat. Well, I guess you are what you watch as well. I was watching TV and Joelle was in the room playing with her barn. On the TV, a child was trying to do math. He couldn't do it and he said it is too hard damn it. His dad says you know you can't say that and the child says but mom says it all the time. Then the show cuts to the mom in the kitchen and as she is pouring wine, she spills and says.....you guessed it Damn it! Well, I turn around and there is Joelle and she has dropped her candy and she says..... Damn it. I just look at her with no expression so she says it again. Still no expression. She furrows her brow and I tell her that is not okay to say and she says okay mom. They soak up soooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment