Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cleaning House

So on Black Friday, instead of shopping, I cleaned house. I moved Joelle's toys in the loft and explained to her that this is now her "play room"! She was very excited. I also rearranged her room and explained that now her room was a big girl room. She loved it:) When she woke up from her nap, she took her dad on a tour of her "new" room. She showed him where her animals were, how her bed was moved, and she even showed him all her princess dress up dresses in the closet! About 10 minutes after I put her to bed, she was standing at the top of the stairs saying, "Daddy.........DAD!" I asked her what she needed and she told me that she wanted Daddy to come upstairs. Daddy obliged. She told him she wanted to show him her animals. As he walked up the steps I told him to tell her if she did not stay in bed, he would have to take one of her animals. As I listened on the monitor, I could hear her show him her animals. He came back downstairs, and we got settled in to watch some football. About 5 minutes later I hear, "Mom...... Mommy." I turned and looked at Steve and said, "You didn't tell her you would take an animal did you?" He said no. I walk over to the steps and she says now she wants to show ME her animals. I went upstairs and saw her animals. She lays on her bed and says, look at all my animals Mom. As I tucked her in, I told her that if she did not stay in bed I would have to come back and take an animal. She was in for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment