Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pablo

Today I took Joelle shopping for her Halloween costume. She was so excited to find an outfit for trick or treating. I have been thinking for weeks about what I want her to be...a princess, a cheerleader, Tiana from Princess and the Frog. We got to Party City and there were so many to choose from. I stared at this huge wall with nothing but pictures of costumes on it. Then I found them, a really cute generic princess outfit and a cheerleading outfit. I asked Joelle which she wanted to be. She said a cheerleader. There was a Barbie cheerleader outfit handing on the isle and it was on sale!! How lucky was I, I couldn't believe it! I reached out for the outfit and Joelle said "Backyardigans, I wanna be Backyardigans!" Her eyes lit up like sparklers she was so excited as she looked at the costume. Did she want to be Uniqua or the Hippo girl? No, she wants to be Pablo the penguin! There was no talking her out of it. I even made her try it on and wear the hood for awhile because I thought maybe she wouldn't like the hood. Nope, she loves her outfit. And I must admit, she is darn cute in it:


No comments:

Post a Comment