Saturday, October 2, 2010

Big Girl Underwear


It is time! Potty training has begun in our house. Joelle got her first pair of big girl underwear today. We talked about how you can't pee in your big girl underwear and they are just like Mommy and Megan's underwear. She was so happy and excited. After her nap she picked out the ones she wanted to wear. They are in the picture. Of course, I kept asking her if she needed to pee and she would say "No, my good" Well, guess what, she peed on the floor. She looked on the floor and said, I peed momma. Well, I explained that she couldn't put her underwear back on because they were all wet and as I was wiping her legs off I said, "Oh, this is so yucky Joelle." "Does this make you feel yucky?" to which she replied "It make me sad." Ah my little girl. Of course not so sad that she never wet her underwear the rest of the day. There were 2 more changes necessary. I guess we will find out if she ready in the next few days. At this point, I am not holding my breath:)

7 comments:

  1. Joelle is so cute could you send some pictures of her to me doesn't matter what she is doing in the pictures
    My email address is rollinsjames947@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I want to take her panties off

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute 😗🌹🌹🌹🌹😅👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. are people still on here if so contact me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to see and play with her hot little pussy

    ReplyDelete