Saturday, October 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Megan!

Megan was all smiles with her Justin Bieber book, calendar, and CD. If she is lucky, I might let her listen to the CD in the car, once. How fitting that she was wearing her Bieber T-shirt:)


Here we are at Gameworks for fun, fun, fun!!



Megan and I are playing Dance, Dance Revolution. She beat me :( But in my defense, Joelle was walking on my side of the dance floor and I stepped on her feet once, so I was a little timid and was not able to go all out.


Joelle and Daddy racing. Joelle really likes all the games. Her favorites are the ones that give you tickets. She does not like it when the seats move in the car games. That did scare her a bit.

I remember when Megan was only 3 years old. After I was done with school on Wednesdays, I would pick her up from daycare- Eloise's- and then we would pick David up from Burk Elementary School. We would go to Steve's apartment in Tempe to wait for him to get off work. We would have diner together and watch some TV before the kids had to go to bed. David and Megan would be talking and giggling before they went to sleep. Megan has always been competitive and aggressive. She knows what she wants, and she will get it. These traits have made her a great student and a great athlete. She is wonderful with her little sister. Joelle is very lucky to have such a loving and caring big sister. Her dad and I are very lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. Happy Birthday Megan. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment