Sunday, March 13, 2011

Having a Great Day!

Today is a good day. Why? I am not really sure. It could be that my two week break has begun and I have spent the entire weekend doing the little odds and ends that a new move requires to make a house a home. Or it could be that I began prepping David's room so that my mom and I can paint it. Or it could be that today, Joelle and I had a picnic lunch in our back yard. The weather has been beautiful the last two days. I got a blanket and put it out on the grass, in the sun because the sprinklers had already gone off and the grass in the shade was still a bit damp. While I went back into the house to get the hot dogs, Joelle had moved the blanket in the shade, so we wouldn't be "hot". She is such a good girl. We ate and listened to the birds. I could have literally laid down and taken a nap. So, yeah, today is a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment