Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Terre and Eli

 
Each year I visit my friend Terre.  She has a son (Tre) between David and Megan's age and another (Eli) 2 years younger than Joelle.  Joelle loves to go to Terre's house because she gets to play with all of Eli's toys.  This year we went to Terre's parents house and swam. 
 
 
As you can see she was not sure about the slide.  I thought for sure she would be all over it, but it went into the deep end and she was a little nervous about going in and not being able to touch. 

 
Joelle and Eli played. 
 


 
Then she thought about the diving board.  Eli gets right on it and runs and jumps off, but Joelle again was a little nervous because it went into the deep end.  Terre and I had to do a little coaxing but in the end she DID jump off the diving board.  I was so proud of her.  Before the summer started she wouldn't even get in the pool without floaties and now 2 months later and she diving off a diving board.  She was so proud of herself as well.  She also ended up going down the slide.  I will have a video of the dive in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment