Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sight Seeing with the Jamaican Family!!

 
We were so excited that this summer we were going to met Steve's brother Errol and his family from Jamaica.  Errol is the oldest of 10 kids.  His daughter Lesley-Ann and her daughter Briana were also there from Indiana.  We hit the streets to do some sight seeing with Peter, Brenda, Lesley-Ann, Skye, Briana, Jennifer and Shannon.  Here we are at the Hollywood sign!


 
Joelle always has to strut her stuff.  Where does she get this from?

I love this photo of her!

 
After the Hollywood sign, we went to Beverly Hills. 

 
We had a great day hanging with everyone.  I really enjoyed getting to spend some quality time with Peter and Brenda.  Hmmm, wonder whose father is over 6 feet tall?  Megan towers over the other girls. 


 
Rodeo Drive anyone?  This was actually a spot I never got to when I lived in LA, so it was pretty fun to experience it with everyone else. 

We are a good looking bunch if I do say so myself!  Poor David, it was a good thing that Uncle Peter was there.  David, Joelle and I rode with Peter and Brenda.  It was hilarious because Joelle was just singing away and making up songs.  The only way we could get her to stop was to play the quiet game.  She had never played it before, but when I told her the person who stayed quiet the longest won, she got so excited because she loves a competition!   It kept her quiet for a little while. 
 
After our sight seeing it was time to get to the main event....the reunion!
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment