Saturday, September 14, 2013

Kindergarten Here She Comes!

 
My baby is in Kindergarten.  It is hard to believe that 5 and a half years ago she depended on me for everything.  And here she is of to learn and grow on her own.  I have enjoyed watching her grow and learn things on her own.  I have really enjoyed watching her personality develop.  But if truth be told, at times I do miss the days of her infancy.  She was so utterly helpless and I was there.  I miss holding her little body and just staring at her for hours.  I don't miss changing diapers though!  Each day that passes I fall more in love and in awe of her.  Thank Goodness she is going to school where I work.  That has made the transition into Kinder so much easier to handle for me! 

 
She is so ready for school. 

 
Lucky for me I was able to do the Kinder playground for one of my before school duties.  Every Monday I have duty out there and I get to watch her play and interact with her friends.  In a few short days of being a kindergartener she has already learned how to swing on her own.  No more pushing for this mom!




 
And here she is at her very first school assembly!  She thought it was pretty cool that her mom was called out and introduced to the crowd.  She is doing better than I could have expected at school and the things she is able to do now amaze me!  Love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment