Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pre-School Graduation

 
The day that my precious baby girl was born was the happiest day of my life.  Or so I thought at the time.  When she was born I was sure I could never love her more...but every day, every hour, and every special moment makes me fall in love with her more. 

 
Joelle Graduated from Lil' Express Pre-school on Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 10 am.  We were so proud of her!  Steve and I watched her perform and teared up!  Okay, Steve's eyes may have watered and I was crying. 
 

 
They sang several songs for us, some of the songs were in Spanish! 

Joelle and her classmates. 
Taime, Sammy, Dylan, Hayden, Sophia and Alejandro have all been with her for at least 2 years. 
Hayden and Alejandro have been in her class since the 1 year old room! 
 

 
She was very proud to show off her certificates!

 
Joelle with the boys....


 
and the girls!

 
Ms. Janice and Joelle

 
Miss Stephanie and Joelle
 
This graduation marked the end of one period of life and beginning of another.  My baby is a kindergartener.  She will be going to school at my school so that makes the transition a little easier on me and probably her.  Who am I kidding, it will make it a ton easier on me.  I love the though of knowing where she is and what she is doing.  I hope I get to see her in the halls from time to time as well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment