Saturday, September 7, 2013

Baseball and Fireworks on the 4th!

 
What could be better than a baseball game on the fourth of July?  A baseball game AND fireworks in the field after the game!  Eau Claire really knows how to do the Fourth!
 

 
What do you think? Are they ready play today?  Put me in coach....



 
I really enjoy spending time with Em and her family in Eau Claire.  I get to see her day to day life and enjoy the same fun she gets to enjoy.  I also love being able to spend some time with her friends.  I know we both wish there was a way we could live in the same area, but knowing she has great friends in Eau Claire makes me feel better. 
 

 
The little ones got face painting!

.
 
Ready for the fireworks!  We had the best seats in the house.  The fireworks were set off right on the other side of where the field ended.  I have never seen fireworks look so amazing.  The kids LOVED it.  Joelle was in awe!  She just kept repeating "that was amazing" and "did you see that one".  It fills you such a sense of wonder and amazement when you do something as simple as watching fireworks with a child.  Their awe and amazement fill you with wonder again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment