Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Baby is FOUR!

I can't believe that it has already been four years since I was blessed with my precious baby girl.  She has grown so much in the last year.  She constantly amazes me with all that she knows.  Just the other day she was in her booster seat and she banged against the seat and made a grump sound.  I asked her what was wrong and she informed me that she was "frustrated".  I asked her why and she explained that she was trying to reach forward to touch the back of my seat, but the seat belt wouldn't let her!!  Steve and I were blessed with such a wonderful, smart, beautiful little girl.  She has grown so much in the last year.  She soaks up new information like a little sponge.  She is also so kind and willing to share just about anything-even candy and treats!!  I can remember the day I went into labor like it was yesterday.  The anticipation of her delivery was more than I could stand.  Last night as I put her to bed, I realized that at that time 4 years ago she was still being her stubborn self and not wanting to come out.  She was well worth the 21 hour wait!  I couldn't have asked for a better daughter.  She is the light of our lives and keeps us young as well as laughing.  A day doesn't go by that she doesn't amaze me and make me laugh out loud.  Four years ago when I held her in my arms for the first time I would not believe that I could ever love her more than I did in that moment....but I do.  Everyday I love her more and more.  Thank you Joelle for being the BEST part of my life.  I love you baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment