Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Aftermath

Joelle has taken so many photos that I have had to download the camera 3 times.  She likes to just point and click at anything and everything in her wake.  The cool thing is that the camera came with some neat scrap booking software. 

She LOVES her basketball hoop.  She is constantly wanting to play.  I taught her to aim for the center of the square to make a basket.  Now when she asks me to play with her she tells me to aim for the middle of the square to make a basket.  She is too funny.  I think I finally have my basketball player.  She should be tall enough!
Her new baby is a favorite.  She asked me if I wanted to play mommy with her.  I told her I was a mommy already, I was her mommy.  To which she quickly replied that she was her baby's mommy so we were both mommies!! 
The reason David is not looking at the camera is because he couldn't take his eyes off his new PS3.  The games he got are pretty cool, almost like mini movies.  At one point or another we were all watching him play! 
Once we got Megan some books and some games the Kindle became a part of her arm.  I don't think she even went to the bathroom without it!  I must admit, I think I am jealous of her Kindle.  There are so many books you can get for FREE! 
The girls in their matching hats.
Poor Joelle was so tuckered out from Christmas Eve and all the excitement of Christmas day that she fell asleep while watching a movie.  I even crawled into the chair with her, moved her around, and got to cuddle with her.  She never woke up.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment