Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

 Joelle did a little trick or treating at her school today so she thought she done getting candy.  When I explained to her that we still had more trick or treating to do, she was so excited!  I think she made a wonderful Sleeping Beauty.
 She really had a good time.  After we went to a few houses, we were walking on the sidewalk and she jumped up and said, "Trick or treating is Awesome."  She is so full of life and happiness that it fills me with happiness as well. 
 She really liked the houses that had lights.  We had to go to all those, even if it meant we skipped some others on the way.  She also liked the spooky houses and as we would walk to the door she would say things like, see mom, that doesn't scare me.  Mom, that wasn't scary was it.  I asked her to stop by a spooky area so I could take a picture but she wasn't having it. 

 We are on the way to a house with lights.  We were walking a cul de sac and she spotted it on the other side of the main road and it became her mission to get to that house. 

 Here she is clapping because she got so much candy and we are on our way home.  She actually stopped and sat down on the curb and said, "Mom, it's time to go home.  My legs are really tired mom."  As we were walking down the sidewalk back to the house she said, "When I get home, I need to sit down and watch some TV and rest mom."  I think maybe we should work on her endurance. 
Here is her haul.  I guess it is a good thing she got tired and needed to go home to rest because all she is going to want to eat is candy.  When she is getting on my nerves because she is constantly asking for candy, I will have make myself remember tonight and how much fun it was for me to see her having a great time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment