Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mother Nature Farm Pumpkin Patch

 As you can see, Joelle is getting to be such a big girl.  I can't believe that she is almost 4 years old already!!  I remember the first time I brought her to this pumpkin patch when she was 10 months old!!

 She picked out this little gourd for her pumpkin.  When we actually went into the rest of the patch, we got to get a larger pumpkin so this one went bye, bye.
She really wanted to be able to drive this tractor!

 The farm had a huge bounce house that Joelle couldn't wait to go play in.  I was worried that with all the kids in it that it would be too much for her.  She only started to like bounce houses a year ago.  She loved it.  She was jumping all over the place and smashing into the walls like a pro. 
 This is the pumpkin we came home with.  She was very picky as to the perfect pumpkin and I offered several possibilities, but she wanted to pick it out all by herself!

 She was so excited to be able to get her face painted.  The kids before her were getting bats and ghosts, but my girl wanted the sun.  It totally fits with her sunny disposition. 
 There were a few animals there that Joelle was able to feed.  When she saw the cow and she got so excited and ran over to her and scared her away.  Joelle looked at me and said "she won't eat mine mommy."  The cow finally did take some of Joelle's straw and she even got close enough to pet it.  They also had some goats and some baby pigs.  The pigs were so cute!
In the beginning, Joelle didn't want to go on the hayride.  The trailer is pulled by a tractor and I she kept saying it went to fast.  Finally she was able to see it and I pointed out that it really goes rather slow.  After that she agreed to take the ride! 
We had a wonderful morning playing outdoors at the patch.  Joelle was very excited to go and I really enjoy watching her have a good time.  I can't wait to take her trick or treating tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment