Friday, July 29, 2011

Bay Beach Green Bay

 For the last 3 years, we have been taking the kids to Bay Beach for some fun!  It is a terrific amusement park for the little ones and they have been getting better rides for the older ones as well.  The best part is that most of the rides only cost 50 cents!!  Crazy I know!  Here we are in the train station waiting to take the train ride. 


 The girls totally remind me of Charlie's Angels in this picture!!  They are posing so cute with their fighter plane. 

 The whole gang during a break for lunch!
 They have swings for bigger kids and these swings for littler kids.  Joelle saw them and wanted to go on them, but once she saw them swing she decided NOT.  We were walking past the line and I saw Travis and Brooke in line so I told Joelle, then she decided she wanted to do it.  Well, Brooke got out of line and Joelle was a little scared when the ride first took off, but she really liked the swings.  I was very proud of her!  I LOVE amusement parks and I am so glad that she likes the rides and that they don't really scare her. 

We ended the day with a pony ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment