Friday, January 7, 2011

Nothing Much

I really have no reason to be posting right now, other than I haven't in a while and I am feeling like I should. Christmas was great, New Years was great, and I have been back to work for a week. It's funny, when I am off of work I think I can't possibly be ready to go back. Then I spend one day back and wonder what I did all day when I was off.
Steve has been very busy with work ever since New Year's. He is always on the phone or trying to put out "fires". The kids got their report cards. David's GPA is 3.2!! We are so proud of how he is doing in Junior High. Megan had all B's. Megan is trying to be involved in as many after school activities as possible. She is in Battle of the Books, Newspaper Club, and she just joined the Running Club. David has tryouts for baseball next week. Joelle is very happy to be back at school and with her friends. When I told her she was going to be going back to school she got all excited, began jumping up and down and rattled off that she wanted to play outside at school. She is in a terrific daycare and I am so thankful that they take care of and love her. Steve's birthday is in a few days so I will have have more to say then.

No comments:

Post a Comment