Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moving

Yes, can you believe it, we have to move AGAIN!! Our landlord let the house go into foreclosure and 3 weeks ago we found out the house will be auctioned on March 14th. Steve even asked him about this months ago and we were assured that he was all good and he was going to have us sign another lease this January. The thought of having to pack up is making me lazy. I get home in the evenings and I just don't want to do anything because I know soon enough I will so busy and tired! On the positive side of things (gotta keep the faith right!) we are going to try to rent a place that will be closer to the junior high for both David and Megan. It will mean less driving. Joelle will probably have to switch high schools for her daycare when the next school year starts but she would be entering into a new classroom anyway so that transition should be just fine. Well, I guess this is just another new adventure:)

No comments:

Post a Comment