Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!! Steve had a birthday on Monday and we celebrated over the weekend. On Friday the kids and I gave Steve our birthday cards. We wanted to surprise him and catch him off guard. He loved the cards

David was kind enough to even put some money in the card since he didn't have time to get Steve a gift. What an awesome kid:)
On Saturday Steve went golfing with friends. I have it on good authority that he whooped butt:) After golfing Steve came home and did some cooking. We had some friends over to help us celebrate and watch football bowl games.



On Sunday I surprised Steve and took him to the movies. We watched True Grit. It was a good movie, but a little slow. It was nice that we are able to put Joelle to bed and leave David and Megan in charge. I love "date" night. On Monday we ordered pizza and watched the National Championship Game together. I was a good weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment