Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meet the Teacher

Well, school begins in 2 days!! Joelle has already been going to her school. She is doing well in the 2's classroom. They encourage the kids to try the potty and she does each day, she just doesn't typically pee. On Friday she tried the potty 3 times and actually peed once. She thinks it is great, but I don't think she is really ready for potty training yet. This year she only has 5 kids in her room so far. She is the oldest so that kind of stinks.
David had his 7th grade orientation on Thursday. It took 2 hours!! He is all set up for school. Tryouts for Flag Football begin on Thursday. His day will be from 9-4 and then practices are 4-5:30. He will be very busy! WE will be very busy. I can't really believe he is in Junior High. Thank GOD he is a good, nice hearted kid.
Megan met her teacher on Thursday as well. She has David's old 5th grade teacher. David told Megan to not make her mad!! She is really looking forward to a school year without David. She is ready to spread her wings!!
I guess both my kids are ready to spread their wings. I think it will be good for them to have some separation to really come into themselves.
Sports will be starting soon, so I better enjoy my quiet time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment