Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Love


It has been wonderful to have the summer off and be able to spend time with my kids. Joelle has turned into such a love bug. We can be doing anything and she will come up to me and say "Hugs, hugs, hugs" until I give her a hug. I was worried that she would have a difficult time going back to daycare. UNFOUNDED worries!! When I told her on Monday that the next day she would be going back to school to see her friends she got crazy excited!! She was so happy to being going back to school. When I dropped her off this morning, she was excited to be in the 2's classroom. When I told her goodbye, she said "You go your school mommy?" How adorable is that. She impresses me so much with all she has learned. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She has also turned into a very caring, nurturing, little girl. I worked today and then after work there was a get together at my principal's house so I did not get home until about 7pm. When I asked Joelle how her day was at school, she said "Good, how your day school mommy?" It melts my heart. Children truly are God's gift to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment