Friday, July 13, 2012

More Makeovers


So, if you know me, you know I just can't do white walls in any room of my house!  It was time to tackle the master bathroom.  These are the before shots.
 

And these are the after.  I sanded the cabinets and painted them dark brown.  They turned out better than I could have hoped.  It really updated the room. 
 

This wall color is in the main living area of our house and we had an extra gallon left over.  I painted two walls (the ones opposite of each other) and the other two walls will be painted when I pick out the colors for the master bedroom.  I am thinking of a nice beige that is a shade or two lighter than this color. 

Painting the walls even made me less critical of my "Hollywood" lights!

Hopefully I will get the rest of the master area finished during the October break!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a time consuming job! I love the colors and everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is so satisfying to look at the finished job! I am really anxious to finish the rest of the master area, but I will have to wait till I have more time!

    ReplyDelete