Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spring Carnival!




My school had its Spring Carnival on May 29th this year. I took Joelle with me so she could have some fun. I had to go in the dunk tank right away and my friend Courtney kept and eye on her. She had fun watching me waiting to get dunked, but quickly found other things to keep her occupied. When I was done, we went to the Sponge Bob bounce house. It was perfect, 4 and under only! At first she was a little unsure about it, but she soon found her courage. Here is a little video of her coming down the slide.

Later on we went to get her face painted!! Of course, she had to have a star!
She fell asleep instantly that night when we got home. She had a great time and had her fill of candy and treats! It is so much fun to see her get delight out of the simplest things. I hope she always stays that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment