Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby and Me

Had a wonderful weekend with Joelle. Steve is out of town for his company's retreat in Seattle and the big kids were with their mom. Joelle and I just hung out all weekend long. My friend Tracie gave us some playdough toys and I got her playdough. She played with it all day long. I couldn't get her away from it. Whenever I checked on her and would be walking away, she would give me winks and we would blow kisses to each other. She was so excited to show me all the things she was making. She is growing up so FAST!! I really enjoyed the one on one time with her. She isn't my little baby anymore:( It was a terrific mother-daughter weekend. I am sad to see it go, but I am also looking forward to only a few more weeks of school so that we can hang out for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment