Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Visiting Grandma Pratt

Last weekend we went to LA to see the family. The kids had not seen Grandma Pratt in over 2 months so they were very happy to see her. David and Megan got to hang out with their cousin Xavier and Joelle hung out with Grandma and Auntie Charmaine. Joelle was a total grammy's girl. She was non-stop Grandma, Grandma, Grandma. She sure kept Steve's mom on her toes through the weekend. When it was time to go to bed the first night we were there, I was getting the pack and play set up in Grandma's room and Joelle did not want to sleep in it. She looked at me and looked at Grandma and said, "I wanna sleep in Grandma's bed." And of course, Grandma moved over in her bed and made plenty of room for Joelle. It was so wonderful to see Joelle snuggled up with her Grandma. Lately Joelle has been obsessed with Looney Tunes. It is all she wants to watch on the DVD. She watched the movie 3 times on the way to LA! Charmaine remembered that they had a Tweety Bird and Putty Tat stuffed animals. Joelle loved them! She has slept with them every night since she got them. It is so hilarious to hear her say "I thought I saw a Putty Tat, I did, I did, see a Putty Tat." Oh and on the drive home, she watched Looney Tunes the whole way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment