Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mom......Mom......Mom.......MOM!!!!!

So, last night Joelle went to bed very well. We showed her an email that Santa had sent her and the email talks about how she is supposed to go to bed when she is told. She has been going to bed really well since she saw that little movie. After about an hour, Joelle began calling Mom, Mom, Mom!!! I went up to her room and opened the door. I saw her laying on her bed with her diaper in her hand. I asked her what she was doing and this was the conversation that followed:
Joelle: My diapers all full.
Me: What happened?
Joelle: My diapers full mom.
Me: Why didn't you go pee in the potty?
Joelle: Cause I pee in my diaper. (duh)
Me: Okay, let's get a new diaper on. Don't take this off okay?
Joelle: Okay.
Problem solved right? Wrong
At approximately 4 am I woke up to a quiet voice calling my name over the monitor. I got up and went to her room. She was again laying on her bed, only this time she looked a little disgusted as she whined, It's all wet mom. At this point I noticed that she no longer had a diaper on, but a pair of underwear! Funny, cause I put on a diaper.
Me: What happened to your diaper?
Joelle: It's in the garbage.
Me: Why is it in the garbage?
Joelle: Cause I pee in it.
Me: Well, look what happens when you pee in your underwear. You need to leave you diapers on.
Joelle: Okay mom.
Hopefully tomorrow night she will!

No comments:

Post a Comment