Friday, June 18, 2010

Pretty Pretty Princess Anyone?


Today our friend "Uncle" Michael and his daughter Maya came over with gifts for Joelle. They had cleaned out Maya's play room and brought Joelle things that Maya thought she might like! And boy did she like them:) Here she is in a princess dress standing by her new Dora chair. When she saw the dresses, her eyes sparkeled and she wanted to try them on right away. She even insisted on wearing her princess dress up shoes. She is such a girl.

When she put this dress on, she said "I want my bunny hat." I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but then realized she wanted to wear the white bunny ears with the white princess dress. Already she accessorizes!

But what she really liked was spinning and dancing in the dresses!

When Joelle is a teenager and testing my patience on every level, I hope I can take a breath and remember times like this. The cutest thing of all was that every time she put on a new dress, she had to go outside and show her Daddy. I don't know what was more precious, that she needed to show him each dress, or the look in his eyes each time she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment