Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hand-me-downs are Heaven



Look at the loot!! Once again Joelle was the more than happy recipient of hand me downs. The minute she walked in the door she looked at a Princess CD player and said "What that mommy?" She knew it was good. She grabbed the horsey and said "This my favorite horsey mommy." Then she said "I love the horsey." These came just in the knick of time. We are leaving for Wisconsin on Tuesday and after 3 weeks of playing with the same toys day in and day out, Joelle needed something different. She is very excited to go to Grandpa Bob's house. Apparently Grandma Ginny is chopped liver since she saw her 2 weeks ago. Grandma Ginny and I were on the phone earlier today and Joelle said, "I talk Grandpa Bob". David and Megan are on a vacation with their mom and a day after they get back, we leave. They have such busy summers, but they enjoy every minute of it. They are so excited now that Grandpa is retired, because they will be able to fish more!

No comments:

Post a Comment