Thursday, December 26, 2013

Visiting Santa and His Wonderland

We had breakfast with Santa this year.  At first Joelle did NOT want her picture with Santa, but once she had time to settle in and relax, she was grabbing my arm telling me I am ready now!

Wish I knew what they were discussing!

After breakfast, we went to Santa's Wonderland in the Bass Pro Shop.  This is why there are hunting games!
Joelle was channeling her inner hunter, Steve says it must be from my side of the family!

They even had a reindeer carousel for her to ride.  
When we got home the Christmas spirit continued while we made cookies.  Joelle did the frosting and the decorations.  
Ooops, she got caught eating one!


And here are the fruits of her labor!  Pretty good if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment