Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Break Projects!

So the vanity area of the master bathroom and 2nd bathroom are finally done!!  I used a small budget of about $200 to do both rooms and I am very happy with the turn out.  Now if only I could tile the tub/shower stalls!!

Before- pretty bad I know!!
 
 
After!
 
 

 
I painted the walls and the vanity.  I added pulls to the vanity (which I drilled myself:)  and I added a tile frame around the mirror so it didn't look so builder grade!!  
 
 
 
 
The last white wall room in the house is now gone!!  And I didn't even have to buy paint either, I simply went to the garage and found some pale yellow and mixed it with the dark brown from the vanities and poof-- new brown color and I love how it turned out.  I hope it never needs touch ups because I used all that I mixed and there is no left over.  I am pretty sure that I could never duplicate the color even if I tried!!
 


I also tiled the second bathroom mirror.  The tiles really pop against the blue.  This mirror was smaller so it was a lot easier to do the top layer of tiles!
 
 
 
 
And finally my Doc McStuffins pants for Joelle's Halloween costume.  A pair of leggings and some acrylic paint was all it took!!
 
 
The Doc Is In!

2 comments: