Friday, January 4, 2013

Tooth Fairy Time!!


We were at one of Megan's basketballs games and Joelle turns to me with a tooth in her hand and a little blood in her mouth and says, "my tooth is bleeding."  She was scared and a little nervous because she didn't know what was going on.  We didn't know her tooth was loose.  She literally pulled it out with her tongue!!  Once I explained that it was a good thing and that she lost her baby tooth so her big girl tooth could come in, she thought it was pretty cool.  And when I told her about the tooth fairy, she was excited!!  I guess it is only fitting that she should loose her first tooth this way.  When she was 4 months old she cut her first 2 teeth and we had no idea they were coming in and now she looses a tooth and we had no idea it was loose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment