Sunday, August 19, 2012

Saguaro Lake- The View

The drive to Saguaro Lake in Mesa was gorgeous.  The whole time all I could think was how much my parents would enjoy the drive and the scenery.  I am ashamed to admit that this was the first time I had ever been there.  Of course, when you don't have a boat, why go to a lake!  My friend Lisa invited us to the lake with her boyfriend and his kids.  We were all so excited to go.  David, Megan, and Joelle had never been to a lake here before either.  When I told the kids we were going to the lake and would ride on a boat, Joelle said, "We're going to Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Bobs!"  I had to explain that there were other lakes and other boats:)

I was a beautiful day relaxing and watching the scenery go by. 









1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day to be on the water! And everyone looked like they were having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete