Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Bathroom After!

So, in all my excitement of painting the bathroom, I forgot to get the before pictures!  Picture this if you will, builder beige just like the laundry room.  The tub is white with with tile and the counter is white.  Oh, and there were those fabulous hollywood style lights.  These are the after photos!  The color is more blue gray than the photos show.  It looks great.  Now the white pops.  The light fixture is a big improvement.  Although it ended up taking all of us to finally get it installed.  There were some faulty parts in the box, but we already had most of it up so mom and I went to Lowes about 4 times until we had what needed!!  The bathroom ended up being a family affair with everyone pitching in to try to help with the light.  Again, every time I walk by the room, I smile because I was able to do it with my family:)


No comments:

Post a Comment