Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Carrots


The things kids think of.  This summer while we were in Wisconsin Joelle didn't like the fact that the rabbits ate Grandma Ginny's flowers and that made Grandma Ginny want to get rid of them...permanently!  
Out of the blue, Joelle brings me this picture and tells me to text it to Grandma.  Joelle has thought of a way for the rabbits to not eat the flowers and then Grandma won't want to kill the rabbits!  She said Grandma just had to plant carrots with the flowers for the rabbits to eat.  I love that she even has a thought bubble of the rabbit thinking of carrots!  This kid!!


Me: Joelle would you like to play basketball next?
Joelle: According to my calculations, I have played soccer more than basketball, so yes I would like to play basketball.
Well duh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment