Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sea World Part 2 Orcas

Orcas are my favorite marine animal, I even have a tattoo of one on my leg, so I am not sure who was more excited to see them, me or the girls!!  
We watched the orcas as they were hanging out "backstage" before they put on their show.  
Orcas are breathtakingly beautiful and majestic.  I am in awe when I see them.  
Ready for the show!  Of course our seats are in the Splash Zone!
We got some ponchos to make sure we weren't drenched after the show.  
Tight fit!!

And when the show began, the wonder and amazement did too.  
Watch Out!  Luckily these splashes were not directed at our area.  
What an amazing sight to see an 800 pound orca jump out of the water and perform!
It looked so effortless on their part.  They are very reward motivated and got fish constantly during the show.  
Sweet move. You got to love the action.  This orca literally spun on its side in circles on the platform.  

Love it!  They are able to jump so high.  

Coming up on the side to spray the people in front of him!
Fun flips through the air.  How amazing!
The bow at the end of the show.  These guys all came to the platform and accepted their applause.  


No comments:

Post a Comment