Sunday, December 21, 2014

And She is 7!

 The Birthday breakfast!
 Joelle opened her presents at her party on Sunday so today she opened her card from Grandma Ginny and Grandpa Bob.  It came with gum and cash!
She was pretty excited about the cash!

It is hard to believe that my baby girl is 7.  She continues to grow and become more mature every time I turn around.  I think back to when she was born and when I could still hold her in my arms and it seems impossible that she was ever that small and helpless.  She amazes us on a daily basis with how grown up she is becoming and how much her brain is "growing"!  I am so proud of her and all that she is becoming.  She has a wonderful brother and sister to look up to and I truly believe that has helped her.  No matter how old she gets or how grown she becomes, she will always be my baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment