Monday, September 1, 2014

Bay Beach Time

This year it was just Emily, me, and the girls at Bay Beach.  We weren't even sure we were going to go, but the kids really love Bay Beach and would have missed it.  Mom and Dad would have been sad if we didn't go too.  They didn't want the kids to miss out on some fun because they were both tied up!

We hit all of the old favorites...


And we tried a new one!  The girls were very brave and agreed to go on the Ferris Wheel with me.  They were very nervous any time the seat rocked so I had to try to keep it as steady as possible.  
We are all smiles here, but as soon as we got to the top the girls got a little nervous!  Katey recovered very nicely, Joelle on the other hand needed a whole spin around before she was able to enjoy it and smile.  When I looked at her she had pure terror on her face and she was crying.  It broke my heart but I was determined to make sure she enjoyed it and she was finally able to see how cool it was to be up so high and how you get butterflies in your belly.  By the end of it, she was ready to go again!

The girls are old enough to do the Scrambler on their own!  I can't believe the first time we were here Joelle was only 18 months old!  Emily and I were so glad we decided to come, this is one tradition that we need to continue!








No comments:

Post a Comment