Thursday, May 8, 2014

School Spring Carnival


This year was the first school carnival that Joelle went to that she was actually a student.  She was so excited and had a blast.  


 Some of my 5th graders stood in line with her at the zip line.  I was really surprised when she said she wanted to go, but I had to work at my booth so I couldn't take her.  I really wanted her to be able to do it since she decided to take the risk.  Lucky for me I have the best 5th graders ever and they waited in line with her.  
Here she is getting in the gear.  I was worried that she would chicken out at this point, but she did not.  The harness gets put on at the end of the ride and after it is on, you have to walk like 100 yards to the huge staircase that leads to the starting point.  I thought for sure that while she was walking (on her own and by herself) that she would stop, but she didn't.  She walked up both sets of stairs and did not hesitate!  I was so proud of her.  Look and watch for yourself!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment