Sunday, September 11, 2011

Joelle's New Hairstyle

The other night Joelle was having a hard time getting to sleep.  She really likes the Dr. Jean cds and songs and she always wants to listen to them when she goes to bed.  I think this has been causing her to stay up later because she is singing along and not trying to sleep.  So, the other night about an hour after being put to bed, she yells for us to be quiet.  I walk to her bedroom and she has opened the door and placed her pillow and blanket right in front of the door.  I told her no wonder it was too loud.  I put her back in the bed and went back to the family room.  An hour later I see and hear he in the hallway walking BACK to her bedroom.  When I get to her she is holding a chunk of hair in her hand and telling me that she cut her hair.  I FREAKED and when I asked her why she cut her hair, she said it was too long!  I put her back in bed (without music) and went to clean up her mess.  There was a dust pan full of hair in my bathroom.  Yep, she snuck out of her room, went into my bathroom, searched the drawers, found Steve's clippers, and got the scissors from there.  Here is the aftermath.....
I think she was trying to go for bangs in this picture.
She was headed for a mullet if she would have been able to get all the hair cut to the shorter length!
Thank goodness the damage was only hit or miss and there was still enough length to actually style her hair the same way and hide the fact that she cut it. 

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that she posed for a picture after getting in trouble for cutting her hair!

    ReplyDelete